Commissions are now open!
- Payments through Paypal only.
- I’ve written up a list of my art styles below to categorise prices and so forth, but it isn’t iron-clad. It should in fact be noted that PRICES MAY VARY depending on the complexity of the commission.
- To put the prices into perspective, I’ve included the relative time it takes to complete different types of commissions (trying not to go below minimum wage here). If it seems a bit pricey, just think of me, hunched over a tablet through to the wee hours of the morning, desperate completionism haunting my expression.
- When describing what you’re after, be as specific as you can. Use detailed descriptions and send as many visual references as you feel are necessary for the most accurate result.
PencilTIME (roughly): 1-2 hours
PRICE (USD): Full-body - 15 | Waist-up - 10 | Bust - 8 | Added character - 5 | With scenery - 5
LineworkTIME (roughly): 4-5 hours
PRICE (USD): Full-body - 45 | Waist-up - 40 | Bust - 30 | Added character - 20 | With scenery - 20
Linework with ShadeTIME (roughly): 5-6 hours
PRICE (USD): Full-body - 55 | Waist-up - 50 | Bust - 40 | Added character - 30 | With scenery - 30
ColourTIME (roughly): 6-7 hours
PRICE (USD): Full-body - 65 | Waist-up - 55 | Bust - 45 | Added character - 35 | With scenery - 35
"The Works" (Full Colour and Shade)TIME (roughly): 8-10 hours
PRICE (USD): Full-body - 90 | Waist-up - 80 | Bust - 60 | Added character - 40 | With scenery - 40
Pixel Art (Static)TIME (roughly): 2-3 hours
PRICE (USD): Full-body - 20 | With scenery - 15
Pixel Art (Animated)TIME (roughly): 8-10 hours
PRICE (USD): Full-body - 90 | With scenery - 15
Pixel Art (Isometric Scene)TIME (roughly): 20-25 hours
PRICE (USD): Artwork - 160 | Added character - 10
ComicsTIME (roughly): 8-16 hours
PRICE (USD): Artwork - 90-120 Price will vary depending on content requested (amount of panels, characters, style, etc...)
General AnimationsTIME (roughly): 12-24 hours
PRICE (USD): Animation - 100-160 - Price will vary depending on content requested (Animation type, run time, colour, etc...)
HOW TO COMMISSION:
- Contact me via note on DA or you can email: email@example.com with your commission.
- I will send you the price for what you request and a link to pay it through Paypal. Put your username on the payment, please and thank you.
- After payment is made, I will send you a sketch for approval (very rough sketch for the pencil option). This would be the time to suggest any changes if you have issues with the way the picture looks.
- Finally, I will send you a link to the finished product as a PSD and JPEG file for you to download, and our transaction will be complete.
- If it seems like I’m taking a disturbingly long time to finish your commission, do please give me a nudge, though I will try to get it done as soon as I can. If you have a deadline in mind, it's okay to tell me, I'm a nice person
- I may very well post a finished commission in my gallery. Let me know IMMEDIATELY if you aren’t okay with that. I'll keep it hush-hush.
- And look, try not to be super smutty with your commissions, okay? I’m incapable of an R18 thought, let alone drawing.
- Actually you know what? Let’s say no My Little Pony ones or ones of those oddly sexualised human-animal hybrids I see so much of on the DA front page, those...well I hate to use the word “furries”, but I just have.
- Right, let’s just say I reserve the right to refuse service to weird requests.
If you want to know more about my commissions or have any kind of question, drop me an email, send a note, write a comment. You are absolutely not obliged to continue further if you decide you’d rather take your business elsewhere.